2018 Kings Island Info
2018 All church Kings Island trip will be happening Friday, August 10th.
We’re meeting at the church at 8:30am to drive up to the park together. If you would like ride in the church van the cost is $4 and you will need to see Bro. Scott to ensure there is room. If you are not riding in the van we encourage you to carpool. Parking is $20 at the park.
Tickets cost $34 each and are probably the best deal you’ll find unless you are a season pass holder or military/first-responder.
Children under the age of 12 are required to have a parent/guardian with them.
- Kings Island does not allow outside food/drink into the park (without medical excuse).
- You are allowed to leave a cooler in your car for a picnic.
- You are allowed to bring in an unopened bottle of water or an empty water bottle to be filled at one of many water bottle filling stations at the park.
- Food/drink stands will provide complimentary cups of ice water.
- You can pre-purchase an All Day Drink package for $13 ($14 if bought at the park).
- This includes a souvenir bottle w/ unlimited same day refills.
- Refills can happen every 15 minutes.
- Average cost for fountain drinks without package is about $5
- You can pre-purchase an All Day Food package for $33 (I’m told they’re available at a higher price in the park, but cannot confirm that).
- This includes an entree and side at 17 resturants/stands at the park.
- You can eat every 90 minutes.
- Average cost of entree and side without the package is about $12
- You can pre-purchase both Food and Drink packages for $42
- Youth (age 12-17) who are attending without their parents are required to purchase at least the All Day Food package.
- (This ensure that they eat without undue stress on our Youth Leaders.)
All money for tickets and pre-purchased Food/Drink deals must be turned in to Bro Scott by Wed., Aug. 8th.
Checks should be made out to “Faith Worship Center”.
If you would like to donate money to help offset the cost for others please see Bro. Scott.